- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service.
- Company (referred to as either "the company", "we", "us" or "our" in this agreement) refers to Updapy.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Third-party social media service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself.
- Website refers to Updapy, accessible from https://www.updapy.com/.
- You means the individual accessing or using the service.
Personal Data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information includes:
Information from Third-Party social media services
Updapy allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following Third-party social media services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party social media service, we may collect Personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party social media service's account, such as your name, your email address or the public profile picture associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies: these Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies: these Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of your Personal Data
Updapy may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: to contact you by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
We will never share or sell your personal information with anyone.
Retention of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be deleted if you decide to delete your account.
Links to other websites
Our service contains many links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link (for instance to download an update), you will be directed to that third party's site.
We have no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.